[Histonet] Staining racks

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:11:43 CST 2009

Suzanne,

I routinely use the 2x3 glass slides for "thin" sectioning on a sledge microtome and then the 2x4 plastic slides for the "ground" sectioning. Brain Research Labs makes a 4 inch slide rack that works perfectly for the 2x4 plastic slides! It is a stainless steel rack (item #3004) that holds 25-30 slides and costs $69.50 each.

Jack Ratliff