[Histonet] MAMMOGLOBIN

Steven Hacker stevenhacker <@t> verizon.net
Thu Feb 12 20:45:36 CST 2009

   Hey, Jim...

   How well does the Dako RTU work on the Ventana XT?
   Feb 12, 2009
     We  are  te     products we are looking     Dako  Monoclonal  Clone  304-1A5 and Zeta Corp. Mouse and Rabbit M     onoclonal  Cocktail 304-1A5 and 31A5. I believe the Dako product is
     an  IVD  a     Benchmark  XT and I wondere     on  the  Ventana.  If  you are could you     that  you  are  using? In addition I think our path     prefer the cocktail however I know rather not use an ASR pro     Any suggestions?
     Jim Vickroy BS, HT(ASCP)
     T     Memorial Medical Ce     217-788-4046
     [2]vickroy.jim <@t> mhsil.com
     This  message  (including  any  attachments)  contains confidential
     informatio     is  protected  by law.      should   delete   this  message.  Any       distribution  of  this message, or the taking of any      on it, is strictly prohibited.