[Histonet] MAMMOGLOBIN

Jodie Robertson jrobertson <@t> pathologysciences.com
Thu Feb 12 11:40:42 CST 2009

We use the Dako Mammaglobin pre-dilute clone 304-1A5.  We do the
following:

Deparaffinization
Cell Conditioning #1 - Mild
Mammaglobin at 32 min.
Ultra Wash.
Hematoxylin - 4 min.
Bluing 4 min.

Hope this helps.

Jodie Robertson, HT(ASCP) QIHC
Pathology Sciences Medical Group
Chico, CA  95926

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Vickroy,
Jim
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:18 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] MAMMOGLOBIN

We are testing the antibody - Mammoglobin.  The two different products
we are looking at are:
Dako Monoclonal Clone 304-1A5  and Zeta Corp. Mouse and Rabbit
Monoclonal Cocktail  304-1A5 and 31A5.  I believe the Dako product is an
IVD and the Zeta product is an ASR.   We have a Ventana Benchmark XT and
I wondered if anyone was using the Dako product on the Ventana.  If you
are could you please share the protocol that you are using?    In
addition I think our pathologists would prefer the cocktail however I
know rather not use an ASR product?   Any suggestions?

Jim Vickroy BS, HT(ASCP)
Technical Supervisor - Surgical and Autopsy Pathology
Memorial Medical Center
217-788-4046
vickroy.jim <@t> mhsil.com

protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.