[Histonet] Sections coming off of slides

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:52:12 CST 2009

Oh, I do know that is the problem-the slides that were used in the first
place.  The other problem is, I wasn't the one who cut these; it was
someone in a completely different lab, who uses slides from Mercedes
Medical (bad batch, maybe?),  who cut these sections for said professor.
I keep telling him to either snitch a box of my slides to give to them,
or let me cut for him-he himself has said that when I use my Gold Seal
Ultrastick slides, those sections never fall off.  :o)

-Kathy