[Histonet] spin columns

Pat Flannery pjfnefro <@t> duke.edu
Tue Feb 10 09:58:22 CST 2009

Emily-

I just got a mailing from Genesee Scientific (800-789-5550, Ext. 2)
for their UniPrep columns.  They're selling them specially for those
people who always run out of columns before they run out of reagents.
I think there are a couple of types, so you might want to contact them
to see which one you'd need.

Hope this helps.

-Pat Flannery
  Duke Med Center