[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 63, Issue 7

Terri Braud tbraud <@t> holyredeemer.com
Fri Feb 6 08:45:26 CST 2009

Ditto -
We really like our Glas coverslipper and LOVE their coverslipping media.  Its perfect for their machine, and dries very quickly. We usually file in 2 days time, air dried only.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
   2. RE: Mounting media question (Molinari, Betsy)

I use Sakura Tissue Tek Glas mounting media. I can file the next day.
Betsy Molinari HT(ASCP)