[Histonet] Massachusetts General Hospital

Denise Piontek dbpiontek <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:26:58 CST 2009

MGH is looking for a certified Histology Technician. Join an exciting atmosphere at one of the premiere hospitals in the country. Please see our website at www.massgeneral.org and click on careers. The third oldest general hospital in the United States and the oldest and largest hospital in New England, Mass General continues its tradition of excellence today. The hospital is consistently ranked among the top five hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Mass General is the original and largest teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, where nearly all of our staff physicians serve on the faculty. Competitive salary, excellent benefits and an opportunity to be in a unique atmosphere. We look forward to hearing from you:).

Denise Bland-Piontek, CTBS(AATB)HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Technical Director, Histopathology
MGH Pathology Service