[Histonet] Let Me Help You Make $1000 By Referring a Cytotech for NJ and NY laboratories

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Feb 4 14:16:33 CST 2009

I wanted to drop in because I am recruiting for a Cytotechnologist in (1)
New Jersey and (2) New York laboratories, and if you should know a certified
Cytotechnologist, *we pay $1000 if the laboratories hire your referral.*
Make sure to forward this message to whomever you feel fit.
ASCP required, reference lab setting in the (1) South Hackensack, NJ area &
in the (2) Brentwood (long island), NY area. Immediate need, Monday-Friday
from about 8am-5pm, with full benefits, 401K, PTO, ect... and competitive
pay.

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners