[Histonet] Tissue processor issues

Mary.Cheles <@t> leica-microsystems.com Mary.Cheles <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Wed Feb 4 09:06:57 CST 2009

Hi Dan,

I would be delighted to investigate and resolve this issue to your
satisfaction.

Could you contact me directly and provide your institution name and
instrument serial number.

Kind regards,

Mary Cheles

Director, Technical Services
2345 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Phone: (847) 317-5916
Fax:   (847) 236-3058
mary.cheles <@t> leica-microsystems.com
www.leica-microsystems.com

             "Witt, Dan"
             <dwitt <@t> sebh.org>
             histonet-bounces@         "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
             lists.utsouthwest         '"
             ern.edu                   <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
                                                                        cc

             02/04/2009 08:40                                      Subject
             AM                        [Histonet] Tissue processor issues

Hello, this is my use of Histonet. I have a Leica ASP 300 tissue processor
that is constantly malfunctioning. The last 5 weks it has had a pressurise
issue between stations 2 & 3. The service guy has installed multiple new
parts with little success. Has anyone else had this issue or any other
problems with this instrument? Dan Witt