[Histonet] query regarding IHC slide

Smith, Allen asmith <@t> mail.barry.edu
Tue Feb 3 07:51:26 CST 2009

A lot depends on the stain chosen.  I have used Vector's Nova Red for the last 3 years.  I have seen no fading of my older Nova Red slides.
Prof. Allen A. Smith
Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
Miami Shores, Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of shazana hilda
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 9:11 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] query regarding IHC slide

Dear All,
Is anyone has experience with faded IHC-slide stained? I've done my IHC stained on few markers and after 3-4 months I viewed the slide and it seems that the stain became faded.Does anyone has opinion regarding this matter and how to troubleshoot it?

Any response are greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Shazana Hilda ShamsuddinUniversiti Sains Malaysia,
Off. no: +609- 766 4440
Fax no: +609- 765 3370
Email: hilda_1075 <@t> yahoo.com