[Histonet] Fw: Nail softner

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 14:34:36 CST 2009

Under separate cover, the best procedure ever!
René J.

--- On Thu, 12/31/09, DELIA GARCIA <deliadfam <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

From: DELIA GARCIA <deliadfam <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Nail softner
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 2:26 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have a question... What is a good nail softner to use at the grossing table prior to fixation? We were currently using KOHw/DMSO from Healthlink Healthcare. However I cannot find who sells it. Healthlink only distributes. Plus I dont have the time to keep hunting for it. I'm hoping there are other alternatives you all might be using that you can share with me. What we had has lasted us my whole time here and then some so I havent had to order it before. Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. You all have a Happy New Year!!!!

Delia
Lead Histologist