[Histonet] Path Specimen Source Files

Feher, Stephen sfeher <@t> CMC-NH.ORG
Wed Dec 30 16:16:36 CST 2009

I am interested to know if any of you out there might have a fairly
comprehensive set of Pathology Specimen source files in either Word or
Excel.  We are in the process of training our Registration personnel to
be able to register and accession Pathology specimens.  By increasing
our source files to make it more comprehensive, we should be able to
make it an easier, and more precise, task to accession a variety of
pathology specimens into our SoftPath system.

The source files that came with the system are general in nature so that
we can add to them based on a general root system (i.e. Respiratory,
Urinary Tract, etc.).

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen A. Feher, MS, SCT (ASCP)