[Histonet] Hello fellow Histo's , 2 questions for you

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 13:12:48 CST 2009

my techs always tell the interventional radiologists if there are gloms in
the renals and whether to take another core of tissue - the pathologists are
always 'far too busy' to attend at the renal biopsies!!
we never have off site frozens (just as well  - maybe they would send us to
do those as well)
ha ha christmas joke
have a good one
AbuDhabiAnnie