[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 73, Issue 26

Stephanie Rodriguez srodriguez <@t> phenopath.com
Thu Dec 17 15:36:43 CST 2009

Hi Linda,

We routinely run this antibody, and would be happy to perform it for you.
Feel free to contact our Client Services department at the phone number
below regarding specimen submission.

Stephanie Rodriguez, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
IHC Tech III
Phenopath Laboratories
551 N. 34th St  Ste 100
Seattle, WA  98103
(206) 374-9000

> Message: 8
> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:13:40 -0600
> From: "Sebree Linda A" <LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org>
> Subject: [Histonet] hsNFS(INI1) antibody
> To: "Histonet" <histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu>

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a reference lab that performs an IHC stain for this
> antigen.  Its used for diagnosing malignant rhabdoid tumor where this
> antigen is lost.  It is expressed in normal tissue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Linda A. Sebree
> University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
> IHC/ISH Laboratory
> DB1-223 VAH
> 600 Highland Ave.
> Madison, WI 53792
> (608)265-6596

intended recipients and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message, or you may call PhenoPath Laboratories, Seattle, WA U.S.A.
at (206) 374-9000.