[Histonet] restaining IHC slides

Rena Fail renafail <@t> bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 16 17:28:30 CST 2009

you can use the same slides , repeating all the steps except  the antigen retrieval ( if it is the same ) Ideally you should use new slides, but on tiny bxs, outside slides, or very limited area of interest, that is not aways possible.
Rena Fail

----- Original Message ----
From: Thomas Pier <tp2 <@t> medicine.wisc.edu>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 1:44:25 PM
Subject: [Histonet] restaining IHC slides

Hello Histonetters,
I ran into an issue when staining some TMA slides the other day. This question isn't about how to fix the staining, or lack there of. I would like to know whether or not it is possible to repeat the same protocol on the same slides after removing the coverslips. If any of you have any experience with this sort of thing, please let me know.

Tom Pier