[Histonet] OX6/CD74

Lapanowski, Karen KLAPANO1 <@t> hfhs.org
Tue Dec 15 09:27:10 CST 2009

Hello,
I want to stain for Ox6/CD74 in rat brain paraffin sections.  Any suggestions for a vendor and protocol?
Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that
may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected
from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance
on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this
email in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the
email from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using
e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry Ford My Health
at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If you do not believe that
our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send
e-mail or Internet communications to us.