[Histonet] Lab chair

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 12:36:51 CST 2009

Whatever chair you choose, make sure you meet you lab safety
requirements.  In one of the lab's I supervised, we were dinged for
not having chairs with (5) verses (4) legs when we went through an
inspection.  We had to replace all our lab chairs to meet the
required standards.  I am not sure if this is a set standard, or it
varies from State to State.

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting