[Histonet] (no subject)

Nancy Schmitt nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Mon Dec 14 10:43:10 CST 2009

Good Morning

We are running paps on Tripath system.  We are having trouble with fungal contaminant.  It has been an ongoing issue - we now filter all stains before placing on system (along with bleaching the bottles and caps) and daily rinse the lines with bleach and then type 1 water.  It is now a random sighting, but nevertheless we are still randomly seeing this.  Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks for your time
Nancy Schmitt HT(ASCP), MLT(CSMLS)

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.