[Histonet] Leica vs Ventana

Mahoney,Janice A Janice.Mahoney <@t> alegent.org
Mon Dec 14 09:07:05 CST 2009

Kathleen,
I did not take your question as offensive at all. Several of the replies were what I was referring to.
Sorry for the confusion.
Jan Mahoney
Omaha

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Boozer [mailto:BoozerKA <@t> ah.org]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 6:20 AM
To: Mahoney,Janice A; Akemi Allison
Cc: Richard E. Edwards; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Ronald' 'Houston; Sebree Linda A
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Leica vs Ventana

My sincere apologies to all that I have offended.  I asked a simple question and got a very helpful reply from someone who asked me to call them, as they had compared for their facility and it answered my questions.

Kathy

>>> Akemi Allison <akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com> 12/11/2009 09:53 >>>
Hi Janice,

I'm glad you brought up your point!  It's amazing how people are.  It
just shows how narrow minded and unkind in their statements.  Yes,
Ventana is HUGE, but they have their faults as well!  That being
said, there is always room to build a better mouse trap and save
money while doing it too!  The new Bond is amazing and is capable of
doing multiple IHC staining on (1) slide.  It is also a open
system.   "Science never sleeps"!

Thank you for speaking out, and hope you have a Wonderful Holiday
Season!
Akemi

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director