[Histonet] microtomes for sale

Mitchell, Jeannette M. Jeannette.Mitchell <@t> vtmednet.org
Thu Dec 10 11:44:10 CST 2009

Hi -

We have three auto-microtomes available and want to sell two and give the 3rd

to a Histology lab in another country.

One is a Thermo Electron Finesse, high profile blade holder, foot pedal and side

key pad, quick release block clamp, circa 2003. Good working condition.

$4000 or best offer

The other two are Leica RM 2155s, high profile blade holder, foot pedal, quick

release block clamp, circa 1998 and 2000. Good working condition.

We only will sell one of the two.

Need the other for back-up.

$2000 or best offer.

All require the buyer to arrange and pay for shipping.

Please contact me if you are interested.

thanks

Jude

Jude Carpenter, BS, HTL (ASCP)

Supervisor of Histology/Surgical Pathology/Autopsy

Fletcher Allen Healthcare

EP2-101/ACC

111 Colchester Ave.

Burlington, VT 05401