[Histonet] solution to removing coverglass on GMA sections

Michele Wich mwich <@t> 7thwavelabs.com
Wed Dec 9 10:11:21 CST 2009

I realize that I am a bit delayed in expressing my gratitude, but thanks
for all the responses to my inquiry about removing coverglass from
slides containing GMA sections mounted with "UV mount." I wanted to
share the procedure that did finally work incase anyone comes across
this issue:

Simply soak the slides in a 50:50 mixture of JB-4 Solution A (Monomer)
and acetone for a full work day (or overnight), and rinse in acetone.

Thanks again. Histonet is a beautiful thing.

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer