[Histonet] TSA

alonso.martinezcanabal <@t> utoronto.ca alonso.martinezcanabal <@t> utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 8 12:41:16 CST 2009

   Hi,
        We are working here with TSA amplification kits, using them in
free floating sections or mounted sections. Normally our sections are
thick, like 40um. We consistently have a lack of an even distribution
of the staining, normally staying in the first couple of microns if
the antigen is very abundant (like NeuN) or being more even with very
sparse cells. Does anyone know what couls be happening here, how could
we solve this? thank you very much.  By the way, anyone knows another
way to aplify fluorescence signal that does not involve TSA, like ABC
kit...
    Thank you very much