[Histonet] opinion please

Greg Dobbin gvdobbin <@t> ihis.org
Mon Dec 7 09:36:08 CST 2009

I agree with Renee. It will proabaly be at least as costly to have to re-validate everything!
Greg

Greg Dobbin, R.T.
Chief Technologist, Anatomic Pathology
Dept. of Laboratory Medicine,
Queen Elizabeth Hospital,
P.O. Box 6600
Charlottetown, PE    C1A 8T5
Phone: (902) 894-2337
Fax: (902) 894-2385

"I find that the harder I work, the
more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson

>>> Rene J Buesa <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com> 12/7/2009 11:21 AM >>>
Perhaps yes or perhaps no, that is the problem.
>From now on you cannot know if something that did not work was because of the fridge malfunction.
Advise? (Costly advise?): discard everything and get an alarm system for your fridge after you repair it (or get a new one)..
René J.