SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] OT fuchsia

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 11:03:25 CST 2009

I'm with Patsy, it's a marvel!  I love my field too!  I just became a
member of Face Book and attached some histology links on my "Wall"
with Masimo Tosi's images on it.  I have numerous musicians and Fine
Art Artists on my friendship list.   Below is what I explained to
people who wouldn't know what they were seeing, and included is a
quote one of my musician friends stated after viewing Masimo's Image
of umbilical cord cross-sections on this link http://www.flickr.com/
photos/73366321 <@t> N00/
  My explanation of the image was:
Akemi Allison-TachaOh, by the way, these multiple images are cross-
sections of umbilical cords. If you click on any portion of the
images, it will zoom in. You can then view the captions. We
histologist can see things that most people don't! We can be pretty
wacky! After all, we play with dead body parts! Akemi
"David KahlRemember, Galileo was considered wacky, Columbus was, too!
There are many ways to view the miracles of life, within and without.
Keep looking, as you do, in the areas ignored by others and see what
they do not. Light brings enlightenment."

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Tele: 408.335.9994