[Histonet] what book to study for registry?

Amanda L aajl7979 <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:37:05 CST 2009

When i took my reg exam i used the carson book and it went well for me.  I do know a new edition came out though.  Also i went to a class at a regional confrence to help prepare for the exam if you guys have a fax number i would be more than happy to fax you the study material they gave us.  It was a big help it lists all fixitaives and stains and what not that you would expect to be on the exam.  I can do this for your student on Monday

Have a nice weekend

Amanda