[Histonet] FORMALDEHYDE

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:46:57 CST 2009

selfcontained with filters is the probable problem - with formalin its
always best to have filters and OUTSIDE venting
we have the shandon gross station, vented out of the building with 2 filters
which we change regularly
lab air is fresh and clean every time we test

Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)
Abu Dhabi
UAE