[Histonet] Histology Technician Position - Seattle Children's Hospital

Owen, Michael P Michael.Owen <@t> fda.hhs.gov
Wed Dec 2 10:46:02 CST 2009

WashingtonLifeScience.com - Career Opportunities
http://www.washingtonlifescience.com/career/career-opp.htm
http://www.washingtonlifescience.com/showjob?jobid=5763

Seattle Children's Hospital
Histology Technician
JOB FUNCTION: Histology

JOB DESCRIPTION:

We invite you to bring your career to an environment where talent is
rewarded and new ideas are encouraged. At Seattle Children's, the
Pacific Northwest's premier pediatric care center, we offer more than
just state-of-the-art facilities and open career growth potential. You
will also find a true commitment to meeting the needs of children and
their families. We value diversity and it is expressed in all aspects,
from the patients and families we serve to our organizational culture
and our employees. If you would like to do some of your best work-your
life's work-Children's has excellent opportunities waiting for you.

Department: Anatomical Pathology

Salary: DOE

Hours: Full time, days.

Location: Hospital Main Campus, Seattle, WA

Provide histology testing in the anatomic pathology laboratory,
supporting the Department of Pathology and Laboratories mission and
business strategies, which support the diagnosis and treatment of
pediatric patients in the community and region.

Required:

Associate degree in histotechnology from an accredited college or
approved hospital-based histotechnology program, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
HT or HTL (ASCP) or equivalent certification.

Preferred:

Five (5) years of experience in a diverse clinical laboratory setting.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

At Seattle Children's, we believe in accountability, respect and
teamwork - not only with patients and their families, but also with each
other. If you share these principles, we encourage you to join us. We
offer excellent pay and benefits, retirement plans, opportunities for
career advancement, paid training days, and so much more. For immediate
consideration, please apply online.

To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE.
http://childrens.contacthr.com/14619367

Seattle Children's Hospital
http://childrens.contacthr.com/14619367
Reference Job Code: KQ102421-105593WBI
Attn: Kate Quaak

Seattle Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Submitted: 11/24/2009

Michael P. Owen, Regulatory Microbiologist
U.S. FDA Pacific Regional Lab Northwest
22201 23rd Drive SE  Bothell, WA 98021-4421
Phone: 425-483-4865     E-Mail: michael.owen <@t> fda.hhs.gov