[Histonet] large coverslips

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:46:58 CST 2009

Hello

I'm looking for large glass coverslips, (about 1.5 inches square would be
great, thickness #1 or 2).  I've only been able to find 3 inch coverslips at
brainresearchlab.com (from the histonet archive!).
Has anyone seen any others out there?

Emily

...the thrill of being close to that hidden knowledge. That's the way I feel
when I read Nabokov. Encrypted within his words, encoded indecipherably,
ambiguously, is the equivalent of the secret of lightning. Something akin to
the secret code of higher human consciousness, the DNA, the genome of
genius.
-Ron Rosenbaum