AW: [Histonet] (no subject)

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Sat Aug 29 13:06:21 CDT 2009

Hi Aazath,
This is our HE protocol, it's for 16 stations.
And I'm interested in your PAP-protocol. Would you be so nice and send it to
me?

25 min oven
2 x 5 min Xylol-substitute
1 x 1 min 96%
1 x 1 min 80%
1 x 1 min 50%
1 x 1 min dest. water
1 x 10 min Mayers Hemalaun (exact)
1 x 5 min tapwater running
1 x 30 sek 2% Eosin in water (exact)
1 x 30 sek tapwater running (exact)
1 x 30 sek 96% (exact)
3 x 1 min 100%
2 x Xylol-substitute
Coverslipper

The times without "exact" are minimum, "dip" is on with all stations.
Alcohols and Xylol-subst. are changed every day.

Hope this helps
Gudrun Lang