[Histonet] Best IHC stainer

dusko trajkovic dunatrsd <@t> sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 27 10:25:26 CDT 2009

Having worked with Dako autostainer for years and currently using Vantana Discovery XT and Leica Bond stainer's, my preference would be the Bond. You have the capability of the Ventana stainer, and being able to unlock the software that will allow you to use it as any other stainer on the market today. Bond also has a favorable per slide cost analysis. If you need any additional info, I would be happy to provide as much as I am can.

Thanks
Dusko Trajkovic
Pfizer Inc La Jolla
858-638-6202

________________________________
From: "godsgalnow <@t> aol.com" <godsgalnow <@t> aol.com>
To: gareth.davis <@t> hotmail.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 8:05:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Best IHC stainer

Ventana reagents eem to be a little pricey, but if you want a system that you can load and walk away from, it is the way to go.  DAKO is an easy enough to use instrument and is an open system, but they are going to a price per slide kind of thing, if I remmeber correctly.

I prefer the IP from Biocare, as is is an open system and a continuous load instrument.  And it mixes the chromagen online....