[Histonet] New Grossing station for sale

Maria Katleba Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org
Wed Aug 26 18:22:43 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Well, I was given the green light:

It's a Shannon Grosslab Senior Workstation.  It was delivered September 2004...stored ever since due to the fact it was too big to instal in the small space. (Someone doesn't know how to measure!)

The item purchase price was $15,484.86 and has a current book value of $8,000.49.... you know, depreciation!

It has never been used. In fact, in storage with the plastic wrap still on.

Let me know if you are interested. We are trying to get rid of it since we had to buy a smaller one to better fit our lab.

Call me or -email me for the details!

Maria Katleba HT(ASCP), MS
Pathology Dept. Mgr.
Queen of the Valley Medical Center