[Histonet] Sakura Products

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Tue Aug 25 08:31:04 CDT 2009

You will be very pleased with all Sakura products. Excellent company.

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily
Butte
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 08:54
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Sakura Products

Hi All:

I'm looking to purchase equipment for a new lab and would like the
opinion of anyone who has worked with various Sakura products before...
good or bad.
I would be looking to buy the following products:

Tissue-Tek TEC 5 Embedding Station
Accu-Cut SRM 200 Microtome
Cyto-Tek Cytocentrifuge

Also if anyone has experience with prostate and GI bx processed in the
Tissue-Tek Paraform Sectional Cassette System, I'd appreciate input on
that too.

Thanks!

--
Emily Butte, M.S., HTL (ASCP)