[Histonet] Procedure for anti-human TCR V alpha24

ssylvest <@t> cinci.rr.com ssylvest <@t> cinci.rr.com
Mon Aug 24 10:18:52 CDT 2009

Hello all,

I am working in an Allergy and Immunology research lab and we have been trying to work up a flow cytometry antibody for IHC on paraffin. The antibody is mouse anti-human TCR V alpha24-Biotin from BeckmanCoulter. Does anyone have a working procedure for this antibody? I have tried many dilutions, retrieval methods and incubation times but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sabina Sylvest
CLS II
Department of Allergy and Immunology
Cincinnati Children's Research Foundation
Cincinnati, OH
(513)803-0741
ssylvest <@t> cinci.rr.com