[Histonet] Da Phone Issue

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Aug 19 07:14:11 CDT 2009

Thank you to everyone that replied to my (ridiculous) phone
justification message!  I have many very good, logical, sensible,
common-sense reasons there should be a phone IN the lab and I will use
every one of them in a short, bullet-point message to my boss.   Another
reason Histonet is such a priceless device - albeit usually used for
more worthy reasons than justifying having a telephone in a histo lab!
Let me see... how long until I can retire?  WOA - 18 months!  Anybody
need a p.r.n. in New England???

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services