[Histonet] Please recommend xylene substitutes

Manfre, Philip philip_manfre <@t> merck.com
Wed Aug 19 06:24:05 CDT 2009

Jennifer,
	Have you tried Histoclear?  It is great for deparaffinizing - we
still use xylene at the end of dehydration of slides but it might be
okay for that too.  We use xylene for processing.

Phil.
Philip Manfre, BA, HT(ASCP)
Senior Research Scientist
Merck Research Laboratories