[Histonet] Meditech and cassette labeler's

Breckenridge, Sue sbreckenridge <@t> caperegional.com
Tue Aug 11 06:56:02 CDT 2009

Does anyone currently using Meditech version 5.62 for slide and/or
cassette labeling (via vendor slide/cassette labeling devices)? If so
could you please contact me?  I am interested in other's experiences.
Thank-you,

Sue Breckenridge, Histology Supervisor

Cape Regional Medical Center

Cape May Court House, NJ

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, from Cape Regional Health System contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above and may not be disseminated to any other party without Cape Regional Health System's written permission. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution, copying or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 609-463-2163 to arrange for the return of these documents to us without cost to you.