[Histonet] Lab certification

jstaruk jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Mon Aug 3 12:59:16 CDT 2009

Occasionally I have potential clients ask if our lab is "GLP certified"?  I
explain that we follow all GLP guidelines in accordance with the Food & Drug
Administration's regulations #21 CFR, Part 58 (Good Laboratory Practice For
Non Clinical Laboratory Studies) and that we have passed a 3-day FDA audit,
but they actually don't hand you a piece of paper saying you are
"certified".  Is there a certifying agency that inspects private
histopathology labs and then crowns you "GLP certified"?

Thanks

Jim