[Histonet] Histonet DIGEST subscribers ONLY - PLEASE read

Lott, Robert Robert.Lott <@t> trinitymedicalonline.com
Sat Aug 1 08:20:05 CDT 2009

I apologize to all NON-Digest Histonetters..... please do not read
further.

For those of us who enjoy the DIGEST format....like me...

Please, please, please DO NOT use your "REPLY" or your "REPLY TO ALL"

button(s) inside your e-mail client when replying to a message inside
the DIGEST.

When you do... you copy the entire list back with your reply.

Someone else does it and now you have a list within another
list...within another list... etc, etc, within the list you are
reading.... UNDERSTAND??

This is what makes the digest so repetitive!!

----

To "Reply" or to "Reply to All", you should "copy" (highlight, right
click, and Copy) their message out of the DIGEST and then create a new
e-mail message....  this way you are not copying the entire list back
within your "REPLY" or your "REPLY to ALL".

In addition, my e-mail client has an option to detach the received
message from the one you are sending... or replying too.

Please help make the DIGEST format of histonet a better experience!

Many DIGEST subscribers have described this problem in the past, but the
repetitiveness lately has prompted me to jump into the fray...again.

Flame away!!!

Robert

Robert L. Lott, HTL(ASCP) / Manager, Anatomic Pathology

Trinity Medical Center/LabFirst / Birmingham, AL  35213-1984

205-592-5388

Robert L. Lott, HTL(ASCP) / Manager, Anatomic Pathology

Trinity Medical Center/ LabFirst/ 800 Montclair Road / Birmingham, AL
35213 / 205-592-5388

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.