[Histonet] UC Berkeley students in need of help: follow-up

Adam Anthony adam_anthony <@t> mba.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:24:25 CDT 2009

Histoneters,

Thank you for your support of our class project at UC Berkeley.  At the time of writing, 35 individuals have responded to the survey, which was posted just 36 hours ago!  As a reminder, we are 4 MBA students conducting market research through a simple online survey.  Our focus is on ways in which labs can cut significant costs on reagents and materials, which I'm sure that many of you are tasked with doing.

Due to the unanticipated response, we've decided to leave the survey open through the weekend (and possible a few days longer).  If you would like to participate in this quick 11 question survey, here's how you can:

Link to online survey- should only take 2 minutes to complete:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=X3ssptgNq4oh7o0vwy1gCg_3d_3d

Please contact me with any questions.  Please note that results will be made available to respondents upon request.

Thanks,
Adam Anthony
adam_anthony <@t> mba.berkeley.edu<mailto:adam_anthony <@t> mba.berkeley.edu>