[Histonet] ventana

Cynthia Robinson robinsoc <@t> mercyhealth.com
Mon Apr 27 12:35:07 CDT 2009

We print a worksheet for each pathologist who will be reading slides
from the IHC run.  If we had to circulate one sheet to get every line
signed it would be problematic as we service two locations.  We just
were CAP inspected and it went great.

Cindi Robinson HT(ASCP)
Mercy Medical Center
Dunes Medical Laboratories
350 W Anchor Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
phone-712-279-2768
robinsoc <@t> mercyhealth.com

>>> anita dudley <azdudley <@t> hotmail.com> 04/27/2009 12:07 PM >>>

just wondering for those who have the benchmark, do you print out the
reports for every run and have the dr.s sign?  we were told the every
line on the form needs to be signed.  it is a lot of extra writing we
feel and are trying to come up with a qa sheet for immuno, special
stains and h&e all on one.  does anyone have any suggestions?  thanks

anita

providence hosp

mobile alabama