[Histonet] Opening In Texas

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Apr 24 09:23:14 CDT 2009

Happy Friday Everyone,

I have an opening for a histotech in Corpus Christi, TX. The position is
full time/permanent, and full relocation is paid. Please let me know if you
or anyone you know would be interested in this position. Thank you!
**
*Position: Histology Technician*

Department:Histology

Specialty Area:Allied Health

Supervisor's Title:Histology Manager

Work Schedule:FT Early Morning* MONDAY-FRIDAY WITH WEEKEND ROTATION*
 ------------------------------
 Experience Required:

·        Approximately 6moths-1 year on-the-job experience necessary
Job Description:

·        Performs various histological procedures to prepare and process
tissue specimens for examination by pathologist.

·        Provides information for diagnosis and treatment by conducting
histological procedures following policies and procedures.
Education:

·        HT certification by Board of Registry of the American Society of
Clinical Pathologists.

*Benefits: *

·     1.      Highly competitive compensation package, compensation
continuously reviewed and updated. Relocation Assistance. Medical Benefits,
and much more!

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners