[Histonet] Opening In Texas
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Apr 24 09:23:14 CDT 2009
Happy Friday Everyone,
I have an opening for a histotech in Corpus Christi, TX. The position is
full time/permanent, and full relocation is paid. Please let me know if you
or anyone you know would be interested in this position. Thank you!
*Position: Histology Technician*
Specialty Area:Allied Health
Supervisor's Title:Histology Manager
Work Schedule:FT Early Morning* MONDAY-FRIDAY WITH WEEKEND ROTATION*
· Approximately 6moths-1 year on-the-job experience necessary
· Performs various histological procedures to prepare and process
tissue specimens for examination by pathologist.
· Provides information for diagnosis and treatment by conducting
histological procedures following policies and procedures.
· HT certification by Board of Registry of the American Society of
· 1. Highly competitive compensation package, compensation
continuously reviewed and updated. Relocation Assistance. Medical Benefits,
and much more!
Allied Search Partners
O: 770.621.2639 ext. 4
More information about the Histonet