[Histonet] Affordable microtome knife reconditioning in the EC?

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 07:48:48 CDT 2009

I don't know about Europe, but here in the US there are a few vendors
that provide these services (Dorn and Hart Microedge, Sturkey, and
Delaware Diamond Knives). I am not sure of the pricing for all three
of these vendors, but for the past 11 years I have sent my D-profile
rotary wedge and sledge/polycut tungsten-carbide knives for re-
sharpening services to Dorn and Hart Microedge. They are located near
Chicago, Illinois and their prices are very reasonable. Maybe you can
google all three vendors for information if you get in a bind, but I
am pretty sure they provide services outside the US.

Jack