[Histonet] OptiQuip Model 1200

Va Paula Sicurello vapatpxs <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 18:07:37 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

In my continuing quest to find out how to finish putting the bulb assembly back together on my fluorescence microscope I've found out some additional information.

The power supply and bulb assembly were made by a company called "OptiQuip".  I have called the company, which still exists, but have yet to receive a return phone call.

Anyway, if you have such a beasty and have put the bulb assembly back together, it holds either a xenon or mercury bulb, please let me know.

Even OptiQuip's owner's manual does not have a drawing or explain it clearly enough for me to understand.

Once more with feeling,

Paula  :-)

Paula Sicurello
VA Medical Center San Diego
Veterans Medical Research Foundation (VMRF)
Core Research Imaging Center
3350 La Jolla Village Dr., MC151
San Diego, CA 92161
858-552-8585 x2397