Re: Re: [Histonet] Cryostat sections mounting with 0.1M PB solution onto slides

TF tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:42:46 CDT 2009

How about to use a drop of water?

Sometimes the section is a bit big, and it is hard to mount the section very flat on slides without a bubble...

2009-04-20

TF

发件人: Paula Pierce
发送时间: 2009-04-03  23:59:43
收件人: tifei
抄送:
主题: Re: [Histonet] Cryostat sections mounting with 0.1M PB solution onto slides

Hi TF,

you should not place the drop of buffer on the slide under the section. The section will wash off. You will get buffer crystals under the section during drying and although they will dissolve out later, they will cause the section to not stick to the slide where they are.

Place the section directly on a warm (room temperature) slide and the section will adhere.

Paula