[Histonet] microtome maintenance training

McCollough, Carol CMCCOLLOUGH <@t> dnr.state.md.us
Thu Apr 16 14:54:01 CDT 2009

Hello everyone:

I've been off Histonet for a few years, and am glad to be back.

I have a tech who is interested in learning to service (PM) microtomes.
Has there been an NSH or regional workshop on this topic recently?  Can
anyone suggest a vendor or other program, if not NSH?

Many thanks!

Regards -

Carol B. McCollough

Aquatic Animal Research Pathologist

Oyster Disease Research Project

Fisheries Service

Maryland Department of Natural Resources

Cooperative Oxford Laboratory

904 S. Morris Street

Oxford, Maryland 21654

410-226-5193

The world is full of signals that we don't perceive."

-- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary
biologist, science historian