[Histonet] 5 Reasons - The list
ttruscot <@t> vetmed.wsu.edu
Wed Apr 15 11:52:12 CDT 2009
Hi Cindy, Maybe the next 5 would be ; The pay is great, The bosses are very caring, The hours are flexible, The equipment is topnotch, The coworkers are brilliant. Have a great day, Tom Truscott
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cindy DuBois
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:53 AM
Subject: [Histonet] 5 Reasons - The list
Thanks to so many of you I have come up with the following list:
1. You get to dig into peoples brains like no psychologist can.
2. Job security - no one else wants to work in the "human parts department".
3. It is never boring - "How did the patient get THAT in THERE?"
4. You get to do arts and crafts (Wax & Stains).
5. Most important - Providing quality care to patients.
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
More information about the Histonet