[Histonet] tissue control bank NSH

Putnam, Jodi putnamj <@t> ggclinic.com
Wed Apr 15 08:05:20 CDT 2009

Hi. I sent out a message before I thought to check with the NSH. I am a member and went to the site but am not finding the info on the tissue control bank. I tried to call but they are not open for another hour and I know that I will forget to call back then and be lost in the work flow for the day. Does anyone know how to access that on their site? I just need a little help finding it if it is on there.
Thanks. Sorry if it's obvious on the site and I missed it. I haven't had any caffeine yet.

Jodi Putnam (HT,ASCP)
Graves Gilbert Clinic
Pathology Department
201 Park Street
Bowling Green, KY 42102
(270) 393-2728 (voicemail)
(270) 393-2795
Fax : (270) 393-2736

they are addressed.
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Graves-Gilbert Clinic.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed
by Websense Email Security software in conjunction with
virus detection software.