[Histonet] Embedding Stamp???

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 09:03:34 CDT 2009

Some people call it a "thumper" (I do not like the name at all) and others call it a tissue "pressing tool" or a tissue "flattening tool". Always made of aluminum with a "T" shape.
René J.

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Yeonju Shim <shimjudy <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

From: Yeonju Shim <shimjudy <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Embedding Stamp???
To: "histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>, histonet-owner <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 9:54 AM

I am trying to order a tool that I can flatten wavy tissues down at the
bottom of the mold for embedding.
It looks like a little metal square (kind of) stamp.
Do anyone know what it's called and where I can order?
Thank you,
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu


More information about the Histonet mailing list