[Histonet] Position In Corpus Christi, TX

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Mon Apr 13 14:27:07 CDT 2009

Hello to all. I have a position in *Corpus Christi**, **TX** area. *If this
is not the job for you, however, you are interested in exploring new
opportunities please send me a copy of your updated resume. Also, we offer
to pay you up to $1000 for any referral that we place in a position, so
please forward this to anyone who seems fit for this position and have them
contact me right away!

*Position: Histology Technician*

Department:Histology

Specialty Area:Allied Health

Supervisor's Title:Histology Manager

Work Schedule:FT Early Morning* MONDAY-FRIDAY WITH WEEKEND ROTATION*
 ------------------------------
 Experience Required:

·        Approximately 6moths-1 year on-the-job experience necessary
Job Description:

·        Performs various histological procedures to prepare and process
tissue specimens for examination by pathologist.

·        Provides information for diagnosis and treatment by conducting
histological procedures following policies and procedures.
Education:

·        HT certification by Board of Registry of the American Society of
Clinical Pathologists.

*Benefits: *

·     1.    competitive compensation package, compensation continuously
reviewed and updated. Relocation Assistance. Medical Benefits, and much
more!

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners