[Histonet] Position Open In Mass

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Apr 9 09:25:55 CDT 2009

Position Open in Mass

Good morning and Happy Spring to everyone. I have a full time permanent
position open in Burlington, Ma area. I have included the details below, and
don’t forget about our $1000 referral program in place. Please forward this
to whomever you feel fit, and if we place one of your referrals in a
position than we pay you $1000 as a referral bonus. Thank you histonet and
have a great day!

*Qualifications: *

   - Necropsies experience needed
   - B.S. in Life Sciences or equivalent experience
   - Animal handling & restraint experience with both large and small
   animals
   - Dose administration and biological sample collection techniques
   experience needed
   - Ability to lift 50 lbs.

*Title: *

Pharma Technician

*Department:*

* *

Pharma/chem. Services

*Shift: *Monday-Friday, Full Time, 8am-5pm, and as required for study
performance and weekends. Weekly schedule may be Tuesday-Sat. or
Sunday-Thursday.

*Benefits: *Healthcare benefits, PTO, Vacation time, 401K, and much more!

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners